Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm leaving for Puerto Rico on Sat .early for work but I'll try to join you for a drink on Fri.....text me where you are, I'm leave you my phone, privately.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips is the 2/20 app.

Learn the tools of the trade by attending Air Traffic Control Academy. This tutorial allows you to practice before joining the big leagues. Land a plane on the runway, take it to the gate, unload and reload it, and then send it off to the sky again.

Flying the friendly skies should make you smile. The detailed and colorful interface is cheerful and active. The cartoon planes express their emotions on their animated faces, and make cute noises as they fly in and out of the airport. Light music encourages you through the journey, and adds to the cheer and delight of the game.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Real Sichuan is now the 2/20 app.

They did it again. If you were quick, you could have gotten Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips and Real Sichuan Mahjong.

`Real Sichuan` is a puzzle game to clear all of the same Mah-jong tiles on the board.
The tile can be taken if same art tiles can be connected with the straight line which it turns twice at a maximum.
It is an so easy that you can play a game immediately after downloading!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I'm leaving for Puerto Rico on Sat .early for work but I'll try to join you for a drink on Fri.....text me where you are, I'm leave you my phone, privately.

We are at the airport in Green Bay. 2 1/2 hrs to take off and it is snowing. Supposed to get worse. Looks like a mes down in Chicago where we connect. We do not have a car to drive anywhere in Miami. Also I do not have a cell phone and would not know how to text if I did. :-/. How long will you be in Puerto Rico? Nice that you can get to warmer weather. :-D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi JB, it's been raining all night and now it's turning into ice. Don't think that's a good thing for O'Hare, there might be runway and plane deicing problems. BTW where are you headed for on the cruise?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Hi JB, it's been raining all night and now it's turning into ice. Don't think that's a good thing for O'Hare, there might be runway and plane deicing problems. BTW where are you headed for on the cruise?

Sitting in Ohare now. Looks a bit nasty, but not as bad as I expected. We are supposed to be on time, but I doubt it. It looks like rain in Miami tomorrow. We are doing an Eastern Caribbean Cruise. This will be our 12th one with Packer players and most have been Caribbean. We have been to all the ports, so we are just going to take it easy.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
And be nice and warm, I hope. Have fun!:rolleyes:

We pull out of the gate on time. Captain says we are next one to leave, and they shut down all south bound flights. Only about 1/2 hr, though. It is humid in Miami. But at home they are having rain, sleet and snow. Roads are barely passable and it got a late start and is still going strong. I guess humid aint so bad

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Professor Baboo - Premium Edition is the 2/21 app.

Prof. Baboo and the Chamber of Chaos is a game that blends action and adventure with the spirit of the classics. Step into the characters’ shoes and explore scenarios, delve for secret passages, examine the maps and make use of helpful objects to make progress in the adventure. Unravel the mysteries of the secret chambers, including the Chamber of Chaos, the most enigmatic of all. Luckily, there are clues hidden in the notes and maps that the eminent archeologist J.L. Burckhardt left scattered long after his investigation of the pyramid’s secrets. But the adventure has just begun, and, in the end, the most amazing and best kept archeological secret will be revealed.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
But at home they are having rain, sleet and snow. Roads are barely passable

You got away just in time JB. On the radio just now in Chicago, big storm rolling into WI with up to 1½ feet of snow expected in parts.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PolyClock World Clock is the 2/22 app.

Need to know the time here, there, and everywhere? PolyClock for your Android device has the answer. The global clock app is an easy way to keep up on the time all over the world. Featuring a clean look and an easy interface, Polyclock lets you save multiple cities, view a time zone's area on a map or globe, and see which parts of the world are experiencing daylight and which are experiencing darkness.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Pepi Bath is the 2/23 app.

In Pepi Bath cleaning is fun. Besides washing Pepi’s hands or brushing teeth kid can pop soap bubbles or play with colorful sprayers, funny duck or many other. The game is full of similar mini tasks and small surprises.

Pepi characters respond interactively and express their emotions. Even objects in Pepi Bath are like little characters.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Contacts<-Excel is the 2/24 app.

Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Byte Saver is the 2/25 app.

The network has been infected with a Virus, it's up to you to save the day!

Collect the Bytes and get them to the Cloud, before they become corrupted!
Control your orb by tilting the device, collected Bytes will follow wherever you go, but keep them away from Corrupted Bytes, or you'll lose them forever!!