Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Let's Escape - Premium is the 4/6 app.

Use your ability to “think outside the box” by combining objects, cracking codes and solving puzzles. The amazing rooms full of puzzles are waiting for you - let's escape!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Courli is the 4/7 app.

Be ready for Courli, the funny jumping tennis ball on his adventure around the world!

HOW TO PLAY:

* Courli jumps automatically up and down
* Control Courli just to the left and right
* Collect all diamonds and reach the final flag
* Collect coins and earn stars
* Break bricks and find the hidden coins

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Highly rated, small file, no permissions or links. Fun kids game, and maybe some adults too.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Advanced Calculator is the 4/8 app.

This easy to use essential application with Big and colorful buttons provides both basic and advanced functionality for all your daily calculations including basic math, figuring out a tip at dinner, or determining the log of cos 80.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
OK, downloaded the new Calculator app. I see "satan" on the keyboard, so I think I'll uninstall it now :^)
ydararu9.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Alpha Wave is the 4/9 app.

Do you have 10-15 minutes to kill? Alpha Wave was made for just such an occasion! A well polished, extremely easy to play, intense arcade space shooter with it's roots firmly planted in the old-school arcade classics such as AstroSmash, Galaga and Asteroids.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
That is a lot of permissions for a simple game. What does "Google Entitlement" mean?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Tangled is the 4/10 app.

Tangled is a simple yet mind bending puzzle game. Try to untangle them all! The goal of the game is to "untangle" the lines and make sure they don't overlap. Touch the dots and drag the lines to untangle them.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
DragonBox Algebra 5+ is the 4/11 app.

Suitable from age five and up, DragonBox Algebra 5+ gives young learners the opportunity to get familiar with the basics of equation solving.

DragonBox uses a novel pedagogical method based on discovery and experimentation. Players learn how to solve equations in a playful and colorfull game environment where they are encouraged to experiment and be creative. By manipulating cards and trying to isolate the DragonBox on one side of the game board, the player gradually learns the operations required to isolate X on one side of an equation. Little by little, the cards are replaced with numbers and variables, revealing the addition, division and multiplication operators the player has been learning throughout the game.