Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
There seem to be general tactics for these type of games that I have yet to grasp.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Objects Quest 15: WINTERLAND is the 4/22 app.

Our recent installment of the wildly popular Hidden Object Series featuring a beautiful winter collection of enchanting scenes to enjoy.

It's loaded with exciting game play and awesome new ways to find objects. It debuts TWO new and exclusive game modes called ZEBRA MASK SEARCH and TOPSY TURVY that you won't find anywhere else.
The game also features: Frozen Objects, Hangman Quest, Hidden Time Bomb Search, Conveyor Quests, Thunderstorm Search, and Search in the Fog.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I could tell you that I installed this game because it has no permissions (which it doesn't), or because it has almost all 5 star ratings (which it does), or because it is a hidden objects game (which I never install). No, the reason for getting this game is the SNOW!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Speak For Me is the 4/23 app.

Let the phone speak for you!

Enter any text, save it, and let the phone do the talk. The saved text can be edited and deleted.

Supported languages: English (US), English (UK), French, German, Italian, Spanish

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Obviously this is for cell phones and I do not have one.

I don't think so, Amazon said it was compatible with my tablets and none of them have a phone. Sounds more like the app reads your text out loud rather than make a phone call. Doesn't require phone permissions either according to the description.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Tap the Frog HD is the 4/24 app.

Join the frog as he embarks on an adventure that will take him from the lily pads of his home pond to the farthest reaches of outer space. Do you have what it takes to help the frog pop, paint, jump, and build his way to victory? If so, jump in and see how fast your fingers are! Easy to play yet challenging to master.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Mini Piano is the 4/25 app.

Mini Piano allows you to play a range of musical instruments, want to play O come all ye faithful on Church Organ ?, what about Fur Elise on the Jazz Guitar ?, how about Amazing Grace on the Indian Flute, belt out O Holy Night on electric guitar and of course play them all on the great sounding piano.

Mini Piano also comes with a collection of background beats, fire up the electric guitar select a beat connect to a pair of external speakers and crank up the volume !