Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Knock-Knock is the 11/1 app.

The last rays of dusk fade, and the dreadful things come out to play.

Survive the night while maintaining the dilapidated cabin and preventing the threadbare sanity of the Lodger from unraveling completely. Hide from the grotesque intruders peering from the gloom and seek out the key to ending the Lodger's ordeal.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Crazy ConnectZ Lines is the 11/2 app.

In this game you have to rotate all the redirect balls to bring the laser line back to hitting the yellow ball at the end of the way.

Some of the redirectors have one mirror direction, some have two or three and a few have four directions. You have to use your complete brain to solve every level and bring the laser beam back to the centre.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PDF Converter by IonaWorks (Ad-Free) is the 11/3 app.

Iona PDF Converter is an effective tool to convert documents and image files into a PDF format in one simple step within your device. Just open a file and click 'Save as PDF'.

Supports Microsoft Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX), Hangul documents (HWP), plain text files (TXT), photo and images files (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WMF, EMF)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Trouserheart is the 11/4 app.

Unsheathe your sword and journey through realm filled with monsters, traps, and treasures. Defeat monster mobs, slay bosses, hoard treasure, and upgrade your sword, shield and armor. Follow the trousers to the world's end and claim what is rightfully yours!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This is a pretty fun game. I have only completed two levels so far so it will get harder, no doubt. It is 121 MB, but I uninstalled some apps that weren't being used to make up the difference.

I went back to play it some more and it won't load. It keeps swithching back and forth between the Powered by Unity logo and Loading. :(

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Elements of Photography is the 11/5 app.

Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your finger tip.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you are like me and set your camera to auto and hope for the best, this app might help us out. Looks like very easy instructions to follow.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Soewhat simplistic, though useful information. If this wasn't offered as a FAOTD, I would never take a look at it. Too many photo guides are available, on line, to make me really love this one.