Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This looks fun and is highly rated, I downloaded it and went through the 1st level. The hardest part was drawing the stickman. Over 80 mb, though.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Piano Master Christmas Special is the 12/22 app.

Piano Master is a music game, just follow the notes on the screen and you will be able to play many famous songs. This is a special version of "Piano Master", dedicated to Christmas, that includes 28 of the most famous Traditional Christmas Carols.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
A Charlie Brown Christmas is the 12/23 app.

A Charlie Brown Christmas, the beloved Peanuts classic by Charles M. Schulz, is now available as a spectacular interactive storybook optimized for your Android device. Sit back and enjoy original dialogue, digitally remastered illustrations, animation, music, and narration by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This looks like a really good kid's app, which explains all the 5 star reviews, but it also allows In-App billing, which could be why it has so many 1 star reviews.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
How The Grinch Stole Christmas! is the 12/24 app.

The Grinch hates Who-ville's holiday celebrations, and plans to steal all the presents to prevent Christmas from coming. However, the Grinch soon discovers the true meaning of this festive holiday, changing his heart forever. This time-honored classic of wacky rhymes and whimsical illustrations has been delighting children since 1957. Now you can enjoy the simple charm of How The Grinch Stole Christmas! with the intelligence and enhancements of Android.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Same as yesterday, a kids app. Turn off the wifi or you might find that it isn't the Grinch that is stealing Christmas.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I got Quell Reflect too. Now I have all 3 Quells. I checked out Splashtop and Jump Desktop, and neither one of them work with the lid closed to the laptop. Kind of pointless then.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Was a bit disappointed that WolframAlpha wasn't compatible with any of of my current tablets. Looked interesting...

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Terraria is the 12/25 app.

In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame is the 12/26 app.

Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
So much for holiday cheer. These guys look like they want your money. Almost twice as many 1 star ratings as 5 star and a list of permissions that will make you spit out your coffee.