Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Weather Live is the 6/27 app.

Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.

Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Trouserheart is the 6/28 app.

Unsheathe your sword and journey through realm filled with monsters, traps, and treasures. Defeat monster mobs, slay bosses, hoard treasure, and upgrade your sword, shield and armor. Follow the trousers to the world's end and claim what is rightfully yours!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I was thinking that this looks interesting, then noticed, I had already downloaded it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Alarm Clock Pro is the 6/29 app.

The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP Cam is the 6/30 app.

For remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties).

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you have the cameras and need a mobile monitor, this looks like a good app.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm pretty sure most cameras come with an app for monitoring them, but I downloaded the app just in case this one's better.;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Knock-Knock is the 7/1 app.

Survive the night while maintaining the dilapidated cabin and preventing the threadbare sanity of the Lodger from unraveling completely. Hide from the grotesque intruders peering from the gloom and seek out the key to ending the Lodger's ordeal.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
It has more 1 star ratings than 5 star ratings and is over 200 MB. Now that is scary!