Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Dropchord is the 8/21 app.

Dropchord is a music-driven, score challenge game with mesmerizing visuals and an original electronic soundtrack! Influenced by music visualizers and score attack arcade games.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Going Nuts is the 8/22 app.

Fly your squirrel through dense forests and gather delicious acorns in GOING NUTS! Smash through obstacles with helmets or dress up as a classic stuntman. Watch out for owls, bad nuts or TNT tied to balloons! How far can YOU fly?

Allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Looking for Laika is the 8/23 app.

The aliens abducted your dog Laika in this epic side-scrolling puzzle adventure. As Kosmonaut it is your duty to go and save your best friend! Bounce and Jump from planet to planet through different worlds and dimensions!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Lalaloopsy Diner is the 8/24 app.

Get ready to race the clock as you flip, grill, stack and serve delicious munchies with the yummiest ingredients in 40 levels of fun at the Lalaloopsy Diner, where every customer counts! Earn cool surprises, and buy awesome upgrades to make your diner the coolest place in town!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD is the 8/25 app.

With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD is twice the fun but familiar to play.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
I was thinking that you'd be getting more sleep too.
I could always count on your post when ever insomnia caught up with me.