Amazon Free App of the Day

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
I seem to be having some problems with Wave Launcher. I think the stock nook task bar at the bottom of the screen is getting in the way of my finger swipes so it works less than half the time. Anyone have better luck with it?

Edit: Just found in settings; calibrate: You can customize where you start your finger swipe. I put mine on the right side of the screen. Works better now.

Sent from my HTC Aria using Android Tablet Forum

I found that Wave Launcher completely and utterly sucked on my NC, but I LOVE it on my HTC Desire.. I totally rebuilt my phone around it and I'm loving it.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Enjoy Sudoku, not sure if this is any better than the B&N included version but hey it's free if you're into sudoku.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Anything is possible but in this case unlikely. I would recommend installing lookout for additional peace of mind. Lookout is a virus scanner

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The Impossible Game... what's the point then?

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
They're definitely in a slump again.. Hope they put up something worth the bandwidth soon.

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
This is seriously NSFW due to language, but the rage quit series is really good, and it applies to "the impossible game" I can relate to the guy in the video after playing the game:

Again, if you are easily offended by strong language, do not watch the video. You have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That was classic. Probably more fun than the game. Maybe he can get a job as a sports broadcaster. Can you imagine how much more fun the games would be with that commentary?