Amlogic ICS

stane1983

Mar 26, 2012
Hi.

I'm looking for generic or modified Amlogic ICS 4.0.3 source code. I have to compile MoviePlayer app for ICS (with some modifications), but I don't have source code. Gingerbread version I do have and that works, but same app doesn't work on ICS because of compiled libs included in APK is compiled for 2.3.4 android, not ICS.

If someone can help me, please do :)

reju

Apr 29, 2012
Hi.

I'm looking for generic or modified Amlogic ICS 4.0.3 source code. I have to compile MoviePlayer app for ICS (with some modifications), but I don't have source code. Gingerbread version I do have and that works, but same app doesn't work on ICS because of compiled libs included in APK is compiled for 2.3.4 android, not ICS.

If someone can help me, please do :)

Can you please let me have/ upload the Gingerbread version ROM? I had flashed with another tablet ROM and now the touchscreen is not responding correctly.
Thanks in advance for your help.

stane1983

Mar 26, 2012
Can you please let me have/ upload the Gingerbread version ROM? I had flashed with another tablet ROM and now the touchscreen is not responding correctly.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Thats not how it works. Best solution would be to contact manufacturer of your tablet to provide you update package. Most manufacturers do modifications to Amlogic sources because of different hardware implementations in their devices (means different or modified touchscreen driver in your case). With generic amlogic sources you can build firmware for their generic reference boards which are basically development boards very often used by hardware manufacturers as starting point for developing their own board where hardware stuff can be the same, but doesn't have to.

So, quickest solution would be to obtain original rom. It might need to modify update script and remove build date check of installed rom and resign update package. That's what I can do for you, but you have to provide me original rom.

reju

Apr 29, 2012
Hi stane1983 thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I did not back up my original ROM before trying the upgrade :-(
The box of my tablet mentioned iRobot so I had contacted them a few times, but no reply!
Did lot of search but could not find the same ROM.
It's Cortex A9 800 mHz with Mali graphics, 512MB RAM and 4GB drive. No camera.
It has AML8726-M chipset.
Hope someone can help soon :)

masterito

Mar 6, 2013
Hi stane1983 thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I did not back up my original ROM before trying the upgrade :-(
The box of my tablet mentioned iRobot so I had contacted them a few times, but no reply!
Did lot of search but could not find the same ROM.
It's Cortex A9 800 mHz with Mali graphics, 512MB RAM and 4GB drive. No camera.
It has AML8726-M chipset.
Hope someone can help soon :)

Hi, i've same tablet too, if anybody can tell me how extract original firmware, i can send to you.

irobot amlogic based resistive toucscreen bluetooth hdmi android 2.2