Ampe A10 Quad

nicaroxo

Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys i'm Joaquim Fonseca and i'm new to the forum and new to android!
I'm a hardware technitian for about 20 years, i've been running away from android untill now that i have one... And now that it is half dead came here for help.
So my presentation brings me here to try to unlock my Ampe A10, A31 tablet wich won't wake up after an auto update, if you can help, please reply my 2nd threat (Allwinner A31)!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Joaquim, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To learn more about Android, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

With regard to your problem, try doing a factory reset. That should bring it back, but it will delete all your "stuff" in the process.

If you don't know how to reset it, the following is supposed to work for your tablet:

1. First, ensure your device is fully shut down.

2.Press and hold the correct keys to boot the device into recovery mode.

try this key combination:
Volume Down + Power

3. Release the buttons when the device powered on. You’ll see an image of an Android lying on its back with its chest open and its internals revealed.

4. Press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to scroll through the options until you see Recovery mode on the screen.

5. Press the Power button to restart into recovery mode. You’ll soon see an Android with a red triangle.

6. Press the Power button to restart into recovery mode. You’ll soon see an Android with a red triangle.

7. Hold down the Power button and tap Volume Up. You’ll see the Android system recovery menu appear at the top of your screen.

8. Select wipe data / factory reset with the volume keys and tap the Power button to activate it.Select Yes – erase all user data with the volume buttons and tap Power.

NOTE:Your device will be reset to its factory state and all your data will be erased.If your device freezes at any point, hold down the Power button until it restarts.

If it works, let me know and I'll add it to: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html. If not, try some of the methods posted in that thread to see if one of them works for your tablet.

Good luck!

tsoifun

Nov 1, 2014
I have got the same Ampe A10, A31 with the board inside A1003TA v1.2 - it stucks on booting showing "4" and Chinese characters. I tried to get into recovery using volume down+power and volume up+power - all without success. Cannot get into recovery mode. PhoenixSuite 1.06 also does not see it. Is it a complete brick now?