Android 2.2 now available

Shadow71

Nov 22, 2010
This is for the T301.

Has anyone tested this on the T10x series?
I have the T105.

Thanks

NeoStar9X

Aug 6, 2010
Curious as to how this runs.

They also seemed to have dropped the price of the T301 to $199. Was considering this with the price drop and the upgrade. However rumors of Amazon coming out with a tablet have given me pause.

PhredicusRex

May 1, 2011
Read the notes before you install. Also, the upgrade to Android 2.2 seems to break some apps that worked on the 2.0 version.

NeoStar9X

Aug 6, 2010
Read the notes before you install. Also, the upgrade to Android 2.2 seems to break some apps that worked on the 2.0 version.

Meaning that they need to redownloaded and installed (would make sense as this is a change to the OS. Thinking about how programs sometimes need to be reinstalled with Windows when it's reinstalled over the previous install or maybe a service pack is installed or something weird just happens) or simply not work at all?

DroidUser3.0

Sep 25, 2011
I'm imagining this means your app will be erased as you are flashing a new rom unto your device. You will have to re-install all previous apps and some may not be supported any longer. I would highly recommend to take the upgrade to 2.2 even it means that some apps will not work. The adventure of finding working apps begins.