Android 2.2 Tablets ..!

zac

Mar 8, 2011
Hello Everybody:

Anybody have any comments on VIA 8650 Chipset running Android 2.2
Will the performance suffer considerably and are they stable ??
Can somebody share your experience with them.
I’ve seen them in Eken M009s, Haipad7 and others.

Also I’d appreciate any comments on Upgraded uPad running Android 2.2 with ARM V6L, 1GHz chipset.

Thank you all for your kind replies.

irobot1111

Nov 23, 2010
Hi
I just bought 5 pieces of VIA8650 last week ,I found some problem with every piece ,when I connect to wifi, and push web browser but cannot open webpage,try to connect youtube but cannot operate too?? After re-open 4-5 times,or wait for a long time than 10 minutes ,it's work. so not stable.disapoint so much. anyone have problem same me? please share experience.

svguy

Mar 22, 2011
Hi
I just bought 5 pieces of VIA8650 last week ,I found some problem with every piece ,when I connect to wifi, and push web browser but cannot open webpage,try to connect youtube but cannot operate too?? After re-open 4-5 times,or wait for a long time than 10 minutes ,it's work. so not stable.disapoint so much. anyone have problem same me? please share experience.

I bought 3 of them. This is the 7in WM8650. I just got them yesterday, so I don't know much about it yet. Web browsing works fine so far. Adobe flash seems to be working (I went to a website with a photobucket slide show, and it works). When I go to Youtube, MOST videos say, "Can not play video", but SOME do work.

My biggest problem so far is, I cannot connect to the android market. When I try, I get an error that says, "Authentication error. Please check your account/password".