Android 3.2 not playing mp4 files

FanNo301

Oct 15, 2011
Gotta change your default drive. Assuming you are using an SD drive: go to settings /storage /default drive location work thru the q& a. Have 3 SD's love this feature. Let me know if this works for you!!!

Mortymay5

Mar 18, 2012
Gotta change your default drive. Assuming you are using an SD drive: go to settings /storage /default drive location work thru the q& a. Have 3 SD's love this feature. Let me know if this works for you!!!

i did what you said and still nothing. when i try playing the mp4 video it says it cannot be played.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Some people are saying you have to change your default drive then delete and copy the files back over to the sd card before they will be recognized.

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
Not all MP4 plays on Vizio (due to setting). If the MP4 previously played on your vizio, you might want to place your videos under the GALLERY folder. Add a folder VIDEO inside the Gallery folder and have your MP4 videos placed there. Vizio played MP4 natively before the update and continues to play after the update.

When adding stuff to a SDHC card make sure you do not overfill it and sometimes imitation SDHC cards have a smaller capacity size. Your mileage may vary (YMMV) buy SDHC cards from reputable dealers and never settle for category less than 4.