Android 3.2 update?

Nightwatchman

Jul 14, 2011
Got the 3.2 update here in Europe today -hate the new round cursor - far too large and also, despite its size, still rather vague. The old one was sometimes hard to see but this one is way out of proportion - can't we have a compromise? What about a choice of cursors and attributes like there is in Windows?
Otherwise no problems AFAIK and no problem with accessing SD micro card via Gallery or Music apps.

momo

Jul 7, 2011
I just updated mine last night. I have noticed it having crashes opening mobile based apps. For instance I tried to do a quadrant test to compare the performance and the app doesn't work :(. Besides that I agree with everyone about the stupid new cursor. I don't have SD card so unfortunately I can't comment about that.

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

boeing777

Aug 22, 2011
I am looking to buy a tf but all of the store models online and instore have honeycomb 3.0 on them. Is this a problem for me to get 3.2 right away (or at least 3.1 until I can?) And how would I go about doing this?
Thks
B777

miked

Jul 31, 2011
My tf came with 3.0. As soon as I got home I was able to upgrade to 3.1 and then to 3.2 when it became available. Totally painless process. You go to SETTINGS / ABOUT TABLET / SYSTEM FIRMWARE UPDATE / CHECK UPDATE. If update is available, it notifies you, then just follow the prompts. Quick and easy. You may want to look into the availability of the updates in your country. I don't think they are released at the same time globally. (I could be wrong).