Android 4.0.4 Tablet doesn't power on

saheelakm

Jul 16, 2013
Hi guys,
Recently I bought an android tablet at Malaysia and it was fairly good to use.
I successfully rooted my device using unlockroot app. It was very nice experience and it worked well. I used the terminal emulator with su commands.
Then I tried to increase my ram capacity using swapper2 app. I partitioned the sd card using minitool through the usb cable and after doing the swap it directed to reboot the device and then the screen was light up. Thats all.
Then I managed to turn it off by long pressing the power button.
Then I tried to power on the device but it did nothing except vibrating twice.
After that I googled the issue and tried to boot it into recovery mode by using volume up power combinations several times. The result was nothing even it did not vibrate as before. I felt that it is dead now.
Is there any ways to wake it up???

Model -7 Inch Voosoo V7 II 3G Phone Tablet PC Android 4.0
Android Version - 4.0.4
Baseband Version - A751_P2_10WX_AC01_SS_130326
Kernel Version - 3.0.8-perf-g9d5151f
Build Number - A751_P2_10WX_AC01_SS44_R_0_130326_01

Thanks.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
If what you partitioned is a removable micro sdcard remove the card and try to boot, if you partitioned the internal sdcard, there is no fix your tablet is done, only hope in that case is going to your tablet manufacture site and see if they have a recovery image my guess is they don't but worth a try.

saheelakm

Jul 16, 2013
If what you partitioned is a removable micro sdcard remove the card and try to boot, if you partitioned the internal sdcard, there is no fix your tablet is done, only hope in that case is going to your tablet manufacture site and see if they have a recovery image my guess is they don't but worth a try.

I did it on internal sd card. I have purchased 3 identical tablets for my friends too. Those twos are working fine. Do I have any benefits from those?
The dealer I purchased the tablet from is not responding anyway.
Please help me to recover my tab.
Thanks.