Android App From Amazon

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Ok, that last one is the one you want to keep track of. First though we need an image file to point win32 to so we can burn it. Before that we want to make sure the SD card is clean. Please erase any files on the SD card and let me know when that is complete.

verna2197

Nov 13, 2011
is this the only thing that is going on it cause the other card I have is only 113mb free of 113mb, so should I put it on to the big card

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Ok please see post #139 and let me know when you have downloaded the file.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I believe that should be ok. If I remember correctly you are on a Windows 7 machine. Is that correct?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
OK, now go back to that win32diskimager file you made note of. Right click on it and select "run as administrator".

The program will then open up. Click on the "..." and navigate to the .img file you downloaded from post #139.

Once you have selected the file make sure the drive showing in the drop down box is your sd card. If it is not use the drop down to select your sd card.

Then click "write" and let me know when this is complete.

verna2197

Nov 13, 2011
ohhhh I am so frustrated now it is telling me that I need to format the card before I can put anything on it. Can you tell me what is suppose to be in all these boxes

file system

its now telling me its a fat32 don't know what is going on with it now

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It is a good thing that it doesn't recognize the file system, it means the image burned successfully. Do not format the card. Simply copy the files to go onto the card find the card under "Computer" (you should see an icon of an sd card). Then right click on the card and choose paste. This should place the files on the card even though you can't access it.