Android Basics for Newcomers to Honeycomb

vaskodj

Nov 29, 2011
i will ask the same question, how can i get Honeycomb (find honeycomb) fot my MID-10 Tablet.
thanks

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Don't hold your breath: cheap tablets like MID variants usually don't get firmware upgrades from vendors, the only hope are CFWs (custom firmwares), usually homebrew. If you checked the forum area for your tablet and didn't find one thrn there isn't one (so far, at least).

Last edited:

nickelpeed

Dec 7, 2011
I buy my tablets from Dealz Central on E-bay. They will root, customize and add flash to the Mids. Their screens scratch easily, but since they do everything to it, it comes to me ready to go, since I have no idea what I would be doing. I've already bought on basic Mid 702 with Flash 10.1 and one Mid 702 customized with Android 2.3 Honeycomb 3.0.3.1 and Flash 10.1. I tried both of them before I wrapped them up for Christmas and they worked great. Like I said, though, they do scratch easily. I just ordered an 8" 4GB customized Honeycomb for my daughter.

dbzgodz

Dec 22, 2011
i cannot figure out how to delete my old video files on my acer iconia a500 running honeycomb latest

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
i cannot figure out how to delete my old video files on my acer iconia a500 running honeycomb latest

Just long press on the file or folder you want to delete and it will present you with a list of options. I suggest ES File explorer for file management.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum