Android Does Everything!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by probbiethe1, Jan 13, 2011.

1. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Many people have asked me why i am so adamant about Android, and i tell them because it can do anything i want. There are times where i have to wait for someone to create and app so i can do what i want but Android is still fairly new. This post is just to prove that Android can do anything and everything i want. Last night i was at the suns game and i built a website including video and pictures straight from my phone. You can check out the website i built at sites down here is an image of my html code from my phone
    [​IMG]

if you are interested in learning how i did this just comment here and i will help you out. I hope this will peak peoples interest in the possibilities and endlessness of what Android can do.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  2. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    Feeling sorry for Steve Nash and the Suns for one of the fans to be making a webpage at a live game instead of cheering the team on.

FREE STEVE NASH :D

But any other day this is cool

3. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah i am a suns fan but they suck this year and they were playing the nets so there wasnt any buddy i wanted to see. I feel sorry for Steve Nash too, i wish he could just get him a supporting cast.

4. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    Cool stuff there... I also heard that Android could bring peace to the entire world... I forgot who said that... maybe Steve Jobs said that somewhere.. lol

5. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    I thought it was Bill Gates

6. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    It seems they are in debate... lol

7. smayragrace

smayragrace Member

I have an Android Phone and I have played so many Games on this phone............Bubble Trouble is one of mine favorite game on Android and I also like to play Angry Bird which is also mine most favorite Android Game.........