Android Epad 2.1 won't unlock

emydul77

Mar 11, 2011
Hi, I just bought an google android 2.1 (I
m new to this), I was able to power but it wont slide the bar to unlock using the stylus. can anybody help me? I tried rebooting so many times already

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
Hi, I just bought an google android 2.1 (I
m new to this), I was able to power but it wont slide the bar to unlock using the stylus. can anybody help me? I tried rebooting so many times already

Touchy slide bits, try moving around the slide area fr left to right in tiny movements (several strokes may be needed, slowy) start @ top left of slide area & gently move to right, if no go, move stylus downwards still in slide area a tiny bit & repeat till it does unlock - it will. Go to Settings -> touch screen calibrate' follow the crosshairs around with yr stylus or fingernail to set should be 4 corners & middle, good luck.

aprilnice

Jul 21, 2011
i need help my daughter has a 10" epad and didnt put a google account on it and she put a pattern lock on it and for got it now it goes to a google account page to unlock it before you can do anything and i have tryed my account and it dont work HELP PLEASE how do i fix it..

DeejMaster

Feb 25, 2012
I understand how you feel, my son's is locked too and asks for Google Email account and password. I paid a small fee to Google to see if they could find it, no such luck. I just got it for him for Christmas! I have NEVER spent that much for a paperweight in my life, until now!