Sent from my MB855 using Android Tablet Forum

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
Windows cannot repair this computer automatically

Sent from my MB855 using Android Tablet Forum

try this

1.Boot windows from USB drive.
2.Press a key when you are prompted.
3.Select a language, a time, a currency, and a keyboard or another input method, and then click Next.
4.Click Repair your computer.
5.Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
6.In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
7.Type Bootrec /RebuildBcd , and then press ENTER.
•If the Bootrec.exe tool runs successfully, it presents you with an installation path of a Windows directory. To add the entry to the BCD store, typeYes . A confirmation message appears that indicates the entry was added successfully.
•If the Bootrec.exe tool cannot locate any missing Windows installations, you must remove the BCD store, and then you must re-create it. To do this, type the following commands in the order in which they are presented. Press ENTER after each command.Bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
Bootrec /rebuildbcd
8.Restart the computer.

ferfeg

Apr 29, 2011
thank you very much for your information. I had to install windows again and work ok, but I need the drivers for network adapter.

hipstar

Mar 23, 2012
Hi everyone,
Just spent some time installing 3.2 and 4.0 on my viewpad 10 (16g, 1G ram). 3.2 was buggy and slow but 4.0 seems amazing. Everything seems to function so far except for the SD card. Anyone got any ideas on how to implement that? I understand it might have something to do with the .vold (don't really understand how to alter that). If someone has a step by step guide that would be helpful. Also netflix app in market says that it not compatible with this device. Don't see why it wouldn't be. Anyone?
Thanks

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
Hi everyone,
Just spent some time installing 3.2 and 4.0 on my viewpad 10 (16g, 1G ram). 3.2 was buggy and slow but 4.0 seems amazing. Everything seems to function so far except for the SD card. Anyone got any ideas on how to implement that? I understand it might have something to do with the .vold (don't really understand how to alter that). If someone has a step by step guide that would be helpful. Also netflix app in market says that it not compatible with this device. Don't see why it wouldn't be. Anyone?
Thanks
If you installed android 4.0RC1 it would be under mnt/microsd. Also a lot of apps won't work because this is an x86 processor and most apps like Netflix is designed for arm processors, also netflix requires flash which doesn't work and never will on x86 platforms.

goonraiders

Mar 10, 2012
Is this ICS version preferred as opposed to the 3.2 Version?

Also, is there a list of the apps that are compatible with x86 processors, as it is quite annoying going through the market and having basically every single interesting app telling me it isn't compatible.

pisisler

Apr 21, 2012
Can't believe how ViewSonic tricked lots of people around..

I tried Android 4.0RC1 from Android x86 project, it works yes and dualboot. But no Wi-Fi, no Bluetooth, no 3G..