(android M.)There are no Android phones associated with this account.

Babuger

Aug 9, 2011
There are no Android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account.

Hello again from Jiaozuo, China. I am europen guy who bought a Acer Iconia to be in touch with the rest of the world. But I face a lot of obstacles while I am getting familier with this device. One of the main problem is that I can't download from Android Market. I have tried several things how to make it work but so far no sucsess. I have on my tablet this two probrams for Apps - GoMaketHD and Hiapt Makret, but most of the programs are in chinese, and many programs can't be used. So how I can get Acess to Android maket though my tablet?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
You are probably in the wrong country to get to the market. You might need to set up a vpn with another person in a country that has direct market access. Either that or use the web browser and download apps as if you were on a pc, then install.

But you are asking the wrong people. We don't live in China and have no idea how this works or how many laws you have to break to do what you want. Best bet is to find some tech savvy locals to help out.

Babuger

Aug 9, 2011
No I am not breaking any laws - Android market has a Chinese. I thing there is something connected with the issue that when I try to go to kernel I got android robot with "!"