Android Market New market on COBY KYROS MID7022?

shrimpy23

Nov 27, 2011
PLEASE HELP I have a coby kyros mid7022 and i want to get the ANDROID MARket on it PREFERBLY the newest verison or new style of the market. WITHOUT ROOTING I need help i have heard of the home button not working after installing so anything can help. THanks

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Unless you learn how to post with no ALL CAPS words, hardly someone will help. It's not because you're yelling (that's what UPPERCASE means) that someone will help. It's usually the opposite.

Nonetheless, if you have used the search first you would have found the answer yourself.

crazythunder

Dec 5, 2011
i bought my first 2 tablets-7127 for my daughters for christmas. i had the market on both of them within 1/2 hour of opening the boxes. but i had to read a little. it was so obvious in the threads with the big letters staing "market on kyros xxxx etc.". RIF

BannedHost

May 16, 2012
Latest version of Google Play for MID7022 and works like a charm even back button. No root needed.... ( if you want to be avaliable most apps on the market you neet to root it and modify with lcd resolution app the pixel range on the tablet. set it to 160 then clear privacy data of google play from settings - application )
G_Tablet.zip

Please read the readme.txt inside the zip before proceding.

Last edited: