android market not working - WM 8650

deepfrequency

Sep 14, 2010
To install the Android Market download the Market4Android22.rar file from here: https://public.me.com/hh2119

Then unzip the file to your sd card and then run the install.sh file it will install the Android Market (genuine) on your device, note that it will not show up on the main screen you will need to go all your applications to see it. There is no need to install a different firmware to run it. You can then installed Gmail etc... if you need to.

leona2010

Mar 3, 2012
hi there. i have WM8650. during downloading any app i get "google talk authentication failed". how can i download any app here? please, reply back to me asap. thanks

tarry500

Jun 12, 2012
I rang the number on my WM8650 Android 2.2 and was surprised at the curteous service and help.. I was emailed the latest firmware upgrade in a Zipped folder downloaded the necessary components within the file once unzipped and it performed perfectly, by the way I had lost everything and the tablet had died.

I can not find a number to ring, can you remember the number you rang?
Many thanks

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
bskervaski, can you give more detail on your problem? There have been about 4 different problems mentioned in this thread so exact information can help us point you in the right direction.