Android Market on a Coby 7127

RoyR

Jan 1, 2012
i know...lots of postings about this topic, but I thought I'd pass this along since it worked so well.

I read this article>> Install Android Market on Coby Kyros MID7012 (or most other tablets running Android 2.3.3) | Northwest Tech Experience about putting the Android Market on my Coby 7127. The zipped install file is here>> http://nwteche.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Android-Market_install_files.zip

The install ran perfectly on the first try...no hangups, freezes or other problems.

I followed all the directions and installed the unzipped (extracted) files in the order stated. The four files are numbered in the order of installation, but i deleted the leading numbers (1., 2., 3., and 4.) before I installed them. I worried, perhaps needlessly, that the extra decimal point in the filename might confuse the tablet!

Oh yes...no rooting needed.

Roy

Last edited:

humarock

May 21, 2012
THANK YOU for this thread, JUST got my 7127 and I am not even CLOSE to a techie type of person....this took me about 5 minutes to do and was all set...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!