Android Market problem.

iPETE

Jun 29, 2011
I was able to logon to androide market using google/Gmail account. Now, I am unable to download anything. I'd tried the cheezy market that came with the tablet and works just fine. Check storage and plenty of space left. Does it have limited download per member or per weeks/month? If not, how can I resolve this?

responderman

Jul 14, 2011
I was able to logon to androide market using google/Gmail account. Now, I am unable to download anything. I'd tried the cheezy market that came with the tablet and works just fine. Check storage and plenty of space left. Does it have limited download per member or per weeks/month? If not, how can I resolve this?
Is it the ROM that came on the device? I had the same trouble but in the end I bit the bullet, read up on flashing and rooted my pad and put a new Rom on it, the hardest part is working out what device you have. So glad I did, as they are so much better than the original one that it came with. Other than that then try using "Applanet" seems to work OK. As a side note, My device didn't have the Google framework it needs to set up your google account.
regards
Jay

ozcar

Jul 26, 2011
give this a try i had the same problem when i first got it but it had instructions on how to fix it and it worked this is what i did
1.go to settings
2.go to applications
3.go to manage applications
4.go to all tab
5.go to "market" application
6."clear cache" then "force stop" - DO NOT CLEAR DATA
7.now go to "google service framework" application
8."clear data" then "force stop"
9.reboot your machine
this is what i did and it fixed the problem
(use at your own risk)

iPETE

Jun 29, 2011
Thanks guys. Well, some how dayS later I just happen to try to logon and it works just fine. Still a mystery.