android market

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by pepe, Dec 17, 2011.

1. pepe

pepe Member

Tablet / Device:
    fly touch 3 superpad 3 tab 10 v2.3?
    can anyone answer this. I have bought 2 superpad 3 flytouch 3? tablets for my grandchildren. Its a android tab10 version v2.3 2011-11-11 (0011120 kernel version 2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop~206 build number frf858 these machine work very quick on the internet wireless or lan and in general seem good units. However i cant seem to get paid apps in the market place from the icon already installed on the desktop. i have registered a account with google mail and registered a credit card but still can't get apps it says there is no device listed with this account . aslo wants phone number of device which this has not got. Have tried Amazon which the site looks good and registered a card there but the apps are not yet available in this country UK. Free apps download ok.
    HAS ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS. I THINK THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM
    also i cant find my device listed in the approved google devices. surely a flytouch should be listed even if this unit is not the real thing. although the seller assures me they are genuine.
    any help appreciated
    PEPE

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
  3. larryba

larryba Member

Tablet / Device:
    flytouch4 tab10
    you have to change your framework.jar and the buildprop files to get the full market