Android Newbie with Google question

ShePau23

Aug 18, 2011
Afternoon All

As you can see (from the title I posted) I'm a newbie and from the UK. I have a Viewsonic Viewpad 7 which (when I got one that worked from a well known electronics store) I've not had any problems with (so far) - but then I've never had anything to compare with and am not particularly techno-minded.
The question I have is - does anyone know how to change/amend the tool/menu bars on the google home page? On a normal PC you would use the right mouse key or alt/ctl keys but I can't see them on my tablet - or am I being blind?
the answer is probably so obvious when you know it but thanks in advance for your help and apologies for being "blonde":)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
are you talking about the google home page in the browser? Or by google home page do you mean the tablet "desktop?"

ShePau23

Aug 18, 2011
Sorry! I said I wasn't techno-minded. I was referring to the homepage in the browser - the one that looks a bit like the one you get on windows internet explorer.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Look at iGoogle, this allows a lot of customization and allows a very common look and feel between your computer and your mobile device

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum

Jun 29, 2011
Welcome to the forum.
Do you want to change your actual homepage or the look of Google as your homepage?

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone