Android Noooooooob

samsaysmore

Mar 9, 2011
Hi there! As the title says I'm a real noob to Android but love it already!
I bought a SuperPad 10" yesterday which is kicking that iP-what-you-ma-call-it out of the water!

I have a question or two. Did a quick search but didn't come up with an answer I understood (as I said noob, plus woman- so bare with me)

I connected to my boyfriends wifi last night (no password on his wifi) and could surf internet etc and registered my product. Then I got home and tried to connect to my ADSL Rooter (username and password) and it connects and then after 5 seconds disconnects. Tried for about 2 hours and nothing worked. Never complained about username or password at all.

My info is as follows:
deb-r-2.1.1623
Kernel- 2.6.32.9
2.1 update 1

Any help would be huge! Thanks!!!

Then I'm just interested in what kind of apps you like to download etc. So excited about having a tablet that I don't know where to start

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
Hi welcome, I'm newbie too, have you checked yr ISP? Some settings may be a little different running the Android pad for connecting to yr router? I know basic ? but my ISP are 'noobs' when it comes to Android (despite them selling Android phones to boot.) Someone will give you the answer. Keep working the forum, it's a positive fountain of untapped knowledge.

I personally want to get 'whispersync' fr Amazon (reading) & also an 'doubletwist' (music) app so I can load my iPod without having Steve J poke his snosh in my Android Tablet. Cheers. Min