Android Problem with SD Card

cbo

Oct 25, 2012
Hi all, got the A1CS 10'' tablet 2.3 at christmas and lost the charger after a few weeks so it hasnt been used until recently. turned it on and tried to download some apps and games for it but it says that there is no space left on the tablet. An SD card was inserted into the tablet but i have no idea and there is no help on how to transfer them to the SD card. I just wanted to know if this was even possible to do or do I simply just have to download all apps etc to SD card using my PC.

Thanks for any help :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You can't install apps to external storage and can't move them there either. You may need to use a file manager to poke around the internal memory to see what you may want to move to the SD card, like any photos or movies. Alternatively you could send some of it to Google Drive or DropBox.

The file manager, if you long press any of those files, will give you options to cut or delete and then when you go to the external SD card you can paste. Also look for any apps you may not be using to see if they can be uninstalled.