Android Q8 A1 Will NOT Reset At All

debbie6682

Jan 9, 2014
got stuck on Tuesday night and it it now it is Saturday and it still goes into the loop, the flashing android word, getting frustrating. no pinhole reset and some chinese instruction on a possible fix, but the software doesn't even find it aaaaargh/ Also hello all, I have had and android phone for 3 years and love it which is why i got the android tablet
:mad:

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi debbie,

Ccongratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.

As suggested, try a factory reset. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html If a method for your tablet isn't listed, try some of the ones there to see if one works for you.

Also, I'm moving your thread to the Allwinner A13 Based forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

debbie6682

Jan 9, 2014
Have you tried a hardware reset?
I have and it won't even do that for me, i can turn it off and on with a combination of vol + and power but can't get the tipped over android picture to show up, just boots as far as the flashing android word and that's it

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope this is worked out.