android system recovery break?!

akkra

Dec 1, 2012
hello,

i have a Onda v971 tablet (with jelly bean updated)

i explain my problem: when i'm in the recovery system, i can't select the different menu option, when I press home button the screen goes black, if I support the new recovery menu appears but I can not get around in this menu ...
have you ever encounter this problem?

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
hello,

i have a Onda v971 tablet (with jelly bean updated)

i explain my problem: when i'm in the recovery system, i can't select the different menu option, when I press home button the screen goes black, if I support the new recovery menu appears but I can not get around in this menu ...
have you ever encounter this problem?

Onda have removed the recovery section as they now push for a usb install, what is it your wanting to do?

akkra

Dec 1, 2012
Onda have removed the recovery section as they now push for a usb install, what is it your wanting to do?

thx for your answer.

i would just root my tablet ( with your tuto :p).

its possible to root with USB ? I have not read anything about it

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
thx for your answer.

i would just root my tablet ( with your tuto :p).

its possible to root with USB ? I have not read anything about it

When you install Onda firmware using the usb method it does install root, but along with all the bundled chinese apps, also superuser is in chinese.

akkra

Dec 1, 2012
When you install Onda firmware using the usb method it does install root, but along with all the bundled chinese apps, also superuser is in chinese.

my tablet is not root, because" titanium pro " tell me a clear signal, as well as other appli.

i don't see "superuser "chinese..

i don't know...I am looking for.