?android tablet 2.3

Mar 24, 2012
Hello I just got my first tablet.WHOOPIE Superpad 2.3.3 gps mini hdmi 2 usb 1 micro sd 512 mem 4gb so called hd. Infotic I think linux OS

Now with that aside here is the problem I have downloaded apps no problem but when I turn it on it freezes up or won't read the micro sd card and then freezes up.

I pull the sd card out and reset it and four or five times later it starts to work but it will freezes up for no reason. I have went to the system manager and started all over again by going back to factory settings and it still freezes up.
my question is can it be the OS not being programed right from the factory if so where can I find the OS or can I format the OS out of it and go with a windows base.

the other thing is that it is brand new but did not come with a manual...... just a website but there is no manual there at all.

playing with it I found that if I hold the power button and the menu button down at the same time it will go into safe mode. woo cool. can't do anything but fun.

I need help to solve its corks not a bad pad but I really think it is an OS issue. so if it is that I need to find a OS that will work. maybe even going back to a 2.2 might help
somebody in the tablet world must know where to find OS.
:mad: