Android tablet 4.0 New A10 Model with Keyboard & Case

janewoodburn

Aug 21, 2012
I recently purchased the above product and was disappointed that the user manual and instructions are very vague and written in very poor English.

I would like information as to how the camera works, when you go into camera, it is pointing at you, therefore when you take a picture it takes a picture of you. How do you point this at something else, so that you can look at what you want to photograph before taking the picture.

Also I want to find out how you upload photos directly from your camera or PC onto the tablet. When you connect with the USB lead it does not seem to recognise the other device or trigger any action for you to proceed with the upoad.

Please can you advise me on these issues and do you have any better instructions or user manual that you can send me to allow me to get the most out of my purchase.

mikearnill

Aug 25, 2012
Heard of it, I am kind of excited for it, can't wait to use it. I have heard that it is going to take tablets to the next stage by adding cool keyboard and mouse to it, this is really smart move, and for transferring your files and photos you can use simple softwares like dropbox or google drive.

DAVELEE

Sep 4, 2012
Is it a superpad 8 ? Ive recently bought one from ebay and had same problem if so message me i can sort this easily for you.
Theres a slide swith on top of unit that needs to be switched to one side to activate usb support mode. and must use the correct usb socket.

ballardio

Jan 3, 2012
I seem to have the same model as janewoodburn. This comes from an online pdf file (can send a copy if wanted) and works for mine. Let me know how you get on as there are a few variations around this. My model is BC1003.

"4.3 Connecting the tablet to your PC
When connecting the tablet to your PC through USB, no drivers are needed to access the
tablet’s internal memory or inserted microSD card. However, you do need to confirm the USB
connection: click the notification area in the system information bar at the bottom of the
screen . Now select the option ‘Select to copy files to/from your computer’.
If your PC still asks for the device drivers, it may be that the tablet is Android debugging
mode. To change this, please go to the ‘Settings’ menu and open the ‘Developers
options’ item. In the right pane you can (un)check ‘USB debugging’. "

sqa

Jul 2, 2011
How do you find the charging time for this device. It seems takes ages for mine to charge it.