Android tablet MID help please

samantha1988

May 7, 2011
hello i am very new to this, and i have just brought a android tablet mid from ebay. its was used twice by the other people and never used again.
i have had this for 4 days and it has been working great until yesterday when i changed it all night and starting using it the next day and it said the battery was dead and now it wont turn on all the way it loads and then turns off straight away.
can any one help with this it didnt came with any manual. is there a hard restart for this that might work or does it sound like battery problem.
thank you

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
It could be either an android problem or a battery problem. Since I don't know anything about that brand, you would have to decide yourself if it is worth opening and replacing the battery or reflashing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I'll look it up and post it here. What is the exact model of your tablet? could you post some images?

Last edited:

samantha1988

May 7, 2011
the model number is dec cvuk-pc06-2gen i think as this is what is on the box. i wont be able to put a pic up.
thanks

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Go to this thread and download the firmware. Keep searching around to find out how to flash it since I don't know how to on your particular model.