Android Tablet with Excel etc...?

mcnig

Jul 12, 2011
I'm needing a tablet, and been looking at the Android ones. It needs to be able to open excel documents, and most importantly, a form I've created with Excel.

It's basically a user form that the user inputs, and then puts the data into the cells automatically. Is it possible to open this on an Andriod Tablet?

My budget is around £100-£150 - Thanks everyone.

mtwd

Apr 27, 2011
There are a few office document readers free on the market, if you want to edit the documents on the tablet you will generally need a paid version. Documents to Go is one option, Think free Office is another.

hunted

Jul 4, 2011
There are a few office document readers free on the market, if you want to edit the documents on the tablet you will generally need a paid version. Documents to Go is one option, Think free Office is another.

I paid for the docs to go copy only bad thing is it has to check every time you use it. that bites and on top of that if you do not have wifi connected ur basically screwed. I think Microsoft needs to get on the Android band wagon and takes us all for a few bucks and get us Office for Android.....{just my opinion....lmao} Microsoft making android apps.....roflmao......

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I paid for the docs to go copy only bad thing is it has to check every time you use it. that bites and on top of that if you do not have wifi connected ur basically screwed. I think Microsoft needs to get on the Android band wagon and takes us all for a few bucks and get us Office for Android.....{just my opinion....lmao} Microsoft making android apps.....roflmao......

I've been using Documents 2 Go for quite some time now and it doesn't do a license check at start up. I purchased a license key which I installed and have been good to go ever since.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum