Android USB Driver for Nobis NB0

MJCoder58

Feb 26, 2014
I'm fairly new here. I read through a few of the forums and found a solution and a good Android USB Driver for my Pandigital Novel. Now I have the same question for my Nobis 9. I did a Google search already, and downloaded a driver supposedly for the NB09, but so far, I can't see any devices with ADB. So far I've tried these drivers: Android Composite ADB Interface Google Inc. 2/27/2012 1.1.0.0 Android ADB Interface Google Inc. 6.6.2014 10.0.0.0 Android Composite ADB Interface Google Inc. 6.6.2014 10.0.0.0 Does anyone have a suggestion for an Android USB Driver that works for the Nobis 9? Also, I don't see a forum for the Nobis 9. I'll have to start one when I gain more experience with Android Development. Thanks -Mike

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome top the forum Mike

You are running into a problem that is not uncommon, (not being able to connect to a PC). It is frequently an issue with either the particular USB port or with the OS or security software. If you get a reaction from the PC and nothing appears on the tablet asking you to change modes, say to MTP, then you may have a problem that can't be solved. There are many other ways to transfer files but that doesn't sound like what you are trying to do.

MJCoder58

Feb 26, 2014
Thank you, Leeshor,

I can connect to my PC as a mass storage device, but I can't connect to it for Android Development. I can transfer photos and other files, but I cannot debug or use ADB. I haven't yet exhausted all the Android USB drivers I can Google, but was hoping the someone could save me some time. Supposedly, the one that downloads from Google that you download with the "Android SDK Manager" should work, but it hasn't yet. I'll just keep plugging away.

-Mike

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you attempted a ton of drivers you may be making the situation worse. Since you could see the mass storage, USB drivers are not likely to be the issue. That would only appy if yhou could not get connected at all.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mike, congratulations on your Pandigital Novel and Nobis 9, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that Nobis tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!