Android users are more likely to have sex on first date

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Yes now it is official: Android users are more likely to have sex on first date.

A recent survey by Match.com has revealed Android users need lovin’ a little quicker than iPhone and Blackberry users.
The survey was broken down by Match.com’s “Relationship Insider” Kimberly Moffit, who revealed that 75 percent of Canadian singles believe e-mail and texting have significantly improved their dating life. “More so than zodiac signs or astrology, smart phones are the new way Canadian singles can decode their dating style and determine if they’ve met their match,” wrote Moffit.

Here is the full scientifically report:Android4Africa: Android users are more likely to have sex on first date

Have nice weekend :cool:

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Here I am, female user, I used the iphone,now android but my behavior didn't change with the change of the device, but hey,I'm Italian.... . aren't they talking about Canada?

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Yeah we Android users are pretty bizare. It turns out we are also addicted to using our gadgets in the toilets: Android4Africa: Android is dominating in the Toilets

I am wondering if there somehow is a connection between the first research and the second but that is probably just my wild imagination after all I am an Android user :cool:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yeah we Android users are pretty bizare.

Does it say anything about the likelihood of going on safari or is that just Apple users? You know cause they have Safari browser... Sorry bad joke and I have it on my mind since I just got back from a safari in your beautiful country :)

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
That is a very good question because previously Android Honeycomb was very popular among people going on Safari here but after Ice Cream Sandwich was introduced it seems that Android has lost market share. Apparantly the heat is too much for Ice Cream Sandwich.

(I Know a few bad jokes as well :p)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
That somebody took his time to ask people if they are using their devices in the bathroom ,that sound to me as a waste of time.. ...it's sooo boring to sit on a toilet every day of our life......of course we are using our devices, now that they are portable enough to carry them in the bathroom and now that we don't have books or magazines or newspapers in the house because everything we have to read is on our devices! When i was in school I use to study in the bathroom and so did most of my friends.. ...:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Still trying to figure out what a bunch of people we Android users are.

We already know that we are likely to have sex on the first date and that we use our devices when visiting the toilet. Even though we have not proven that there is a connection between the two "habits" it still sounds like we are a pretty funloving going easy crowd.

But then I stumbled over this survey: Games Decreasing In Popularity On Android, Entertainment Apps On The Rise | TechCrunch

Which shows that while IOS users are having fun with games and social networks we Android users are more serious. In fact we are concentrated "on tools and utilities, from mobile anti-virus programs and task killers, to things that will enhance or replace stock apps, like Handcent SMS or the Dolphin web browser"

Maybe we just work hard and party hard :cool:

Last edited:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
I'll accept that conclusion :)

So that is how we see ourselves but how do IPhone and Blackberry users see us Androidians? Here is a clue:

$Cartoon.jpg

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi all, firstly I'm english & married so I don't have sex...second, ipad/iphone? Aren't they just fashion accessories? As for the toilet, well..I'm far too refined to take my pc to the wc!! Besides, the noxious fumes might ruin it. After all, how would I hold it when both hands are firmly gripping the seat...:-0

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet Forum