Androidonaut from France

roo

Feb 26, 2011
Hi all,

I discovered Android with a htc tattoo more than a year ago now, i simply made a big jump forward discovering such functionnalities and features on a phone...!! I lately changed my tattoo, i gave to my wife, to now use a ZTE Blade which is powerful and economic smartphone..!
Curious about tablet for their hybrid use (between smartphone and computer), i'm looking around to buy one, firstly not too expensive to evaluate my real use of it, and then why not go for a stronger one..
I suscribed here to gather some infos about the utopia apad (at least what seems to be ones) and after buying it, improving it with updates you guys provide and i'm already thankful for!

See you in the forum

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Welcome Roo,

Android is the future, dont waste your money on buying a cheap unit to play with, buy something that's approprite to your needs.

I wasnt sure if i wanted 7 or 10" and am very pleased with 7".

Best
Orson

roo

Feb 26, 2011
Hi,

I'm sure too it is, after thinking what my use would be i concluded i need a 8" with a 4:3 ratio (web surfing, reading, mail, games mostly and only few videos), there are very few tablet corresponding to this supposed use, as far as i know there is only one: the apad..but simply impossible to find..clones are everywhere but the real good one well assembled and without shaking screen: nowhere..

If you have any suggestions for other tablets or places to find the utopia apad, they're very welcome..!

Thanks in advance
ju

roo

Feb 26, 2011
In fact nice, but too expensive and i'd really like a 4:3 ratio, i've tried a few times an ipad and some android tabs in 16:9, i definitely prefer 4:3 (not the ipad especially 'cause i know i will never have as good assembly and specs at the price i can afford).

Thanks!
ju

roo

Feb 26, 2011
You could say very shortlist as i haven't seen anything else than the apad, if you count it's clones it could be a very long shortlist ;o)