AndroidTablets.net App

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've tried several times to install this app and it always fails. Appbrain tells me to DL directly from the Market. I do that and it DLs fine but winds up saying installation failed.

1. Does the app do anything that going to the forum via a browser bookmark doesn't?
2. If so, any suggestions for getting it to install?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
That was quick, I suspected the same. I'm perfectly happy using the web.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
AndroidTablets.Net app is still a problem. Appbrain and the Market keep telling me to install my app and it won't install. I can't figure out how to cancel my order/the installation. Does anyone know how to do this?

tp76

Mar 25, 2011
On my Xoom I see no need for Tapatalk or a forum specific version of it - my D1 is a different story though...

May 28, 2011
Does anyone ever get any help from here? Where do I go for help using my Android, Ive lost a password now I no longer can connect to the web without that, I cant do nothing, Please just tell me where to find the help I need with this.Where do I go for all the inforation about this reader?????? I'm getting very upset about this now I cant find any help, Thank You!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Does anyone ever get any help from here? Where do I go for help using my Android, Ive lost a password now I no longer can connect to the web without that, I cant do nothing, Please just tell me where to find the help I need with this.Where do I go for all the inforation about this reader?????? I'm getting very upset about this now I cant find any help, Thank You!

People definitely get help here :) It sounds like you just have a regular Nook Color that is not rooted or customized is that correct? In that case you can touch the little arrow, go into settings then device info then Erase and Deregister. This will clear all your settings allowing you to start over.