Androidtime.com

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Hong-Kong to Northern Ireland. Should've taken 3 to 5 days. It would have been here today except for the fact the airport was shut due to snow.

Richardo

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Just got it :D It's working perfectly :D Included Cufflinks(?), mini hdmi-hdmi cable (For TV), a TF card reader, GPS cable and a screen protector. I'm very happy with my purchase

I would also like to give massive Kudos to DHL. Even thought the snow was the worst for 25 years, and we were snowed it, it was delivered only one day late. The DHL truck was the only car we'd seen all day.

I would recommend Androidtime.com and DHL

Thank you,
Richardo

Last edited:

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I had a very positive experience with Androidtime.com . They shipped within 2 working days which was excellent. They included many useful freebies and actually had very competitive pricing. They shippped with DHL which I thought was very good as I received it within 6 days of my order and the only delay was due to the worst snow of 25 years closing all local airports. They also provide a year's warrenty.

In conclusion, a very speedy company who have competitive prices.

Hope you find this useful,
Richardo

Midknight

Dec 19, 2010
Just got it :D It's working perfectly :D Included Cufflinks(?), mini hdmi-hdmi cable (For TV), a TF card reader, GPS cable and a screen protector. I'm very happy with my purchase

I would also like to give massive Kudos to DHL. Even thought the snow was the worst for 25 years, and we were snowed it, it was delivered only one day late. The DHL truck was the only car we'd seen all day.

I would recommend Androidtime.com and DHL

Thank you,
Richardo

Hi I am new to this forum also I ordered the same tablet and was wondering if it has a glass screen, were there actual cufflinks, and does your GPS work. Furthermore, how are the speakers, some have said they are a little low to hear. I'm glad you are enjoying your purchase I am waiting for mine to arrive ordered it on 12-17-2010. Thank you for your time and enjoy your tablet

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
It's probably not actual glass but the screen seems to be fine to me and is very responsive. There are actually cufflinks which look very small (stainless steel with deep blue stripes similar to those shown on the site). I'll try the GPS now and get back to you. The speakers are very good, they do actually have bass and I found them loud enough ie you may have to turn them down from full for some games etc.
I find it a perfect device for me, does exactly what I needed (Wifi, lan, games, office functions while on the move) and more.

I hope you enjoy your purchase as much I do mine

A wee word of warning, I don't suggest you use the inbuilt stylus (it scratched the screen protector of mine). I suggest the one which came with my keyboard case or DS ones. Also the switch at the top right turns the wifi on/off.

Hope this helps,
Richardo

Midknight

Dec 19, 2010
I plan to do a youtube video of the unboxing of my tablet when it comes and I will try to hyperlink it to this thread if I can. Does anyone know if these tablets are rootable I have an HTC Hero from cellular south that I rooted back in Feb. Root in cool

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Sounds good.

I'm pretty sure it is rootable. Look up the FT2 segment of the forum, I'm pretty sure it has a walk through there.

Thanks,
Richardo

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I thought I should also say that my FT2 went thought quality control at WOWpad so.... Another thumbs up to AndroidTime.com

Sent from my FlyTouch 2 using Android Tablet Forum App

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
It was a great experience

I thought I should also say that my FT2 went thought quality control at WOWpad so.... Another thumbs up to AndroidTime.com
I shall certaintly be recommending them to anyone I know considering a similar tablet

Sent from my FlyTouch 2 using Android Tablet Forum App for Android

Midknight

Dec 19, 2010
Thanks, that's reassuring, still waiting on mine its coming by way of UPS. I just checked tracking and its in Guangzhou, China.

Midknight

Dec 19, 2010
Well this is day 5 and here's the update. First of all, it's strange the difference one digit can make. I live at zip code 38751 but UPS input 37851 which sent it about 6 to 8 hours north of me to Tennessee instead of Mississippi. Next, UPS can't change the shipping destination until a delivery has been attempted which is unbelievable with their commercials about international logistics capabilities. I mean how easy is it to send an email to the distribution center or the driver. Nevertheless, I contacted Androidtimes and they handled the address correction overnight and refunded me $20(U.S. dollars)for the delay and my package should be arriving tomorrow. Cudos to Androidtime for good customer service. I can highly reccommend them. So I will let you know if it comes tomorrow.

phreakinout

Dec 22, 2010
I ordered this tablet last Friday and received it via DHL today (Chicago, IL). So far I like the tablet. My only problem is that it seems like when using your fingers you have press pretty hard. I have played with the iPad and the touch seems better on that for sure. So far I have been able to connect to the Android Market place, play .avi movies, browse the web, load some gadgets on the desktop, etc... I had to wrap it up for the wife for Christmas so I won't get a chance to play with it any more for a couple of days. It is running Build Number: deb-r2.1.1170 and Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 and the Model: deb and Firmware Version: 2.1update1. I also attempted to update it and it said it was at the latest version. This sound about the same for you Richardo Chrispus?

Midknight

Dec 19, 2010
I appreciate that phreakinout I was wondering what the firmware and model was, it does seem to be running the latest. Well mine is in between Memphis, TN and here so I should get it today. I ordered mine on Friday also which means minus the zip code mistake I would have been playing will mine on yesterday too. I guess it's ok I was just so anxious to get it. I still plan on doing an unboxing video when it arrives so keep a look out. If it goes to Greenville, MS next I'm going to drive over and pick it up(that's about a 30-40 minute trip, no problem).