Angry Birds RIO !!!!

AeroToxin

Mar 28, 2011
I installed this from the Amazon marketplace, it worked for a while. I selected te first level, it started, but then it just sends me to the home screen. Does this happen to anyoue else? I made sure I was connected to the internet and logged into the Amazon marketplace, but still same thing.

kerry_s

Mar 17, 2011
if you get the white box's for monkeys, just go to the bird level & play a couple, then switch back to the monkeys, you should now be able to see them.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I installed this from the Amazon marketplace, it worked for a while. I selected te first level, it started, but then it just sends me to the home screen. Does this happen to anyoue else? I made sure I was connected to the internet and logged into the Amazon marketplace, but still same thing.
Exact same thing happens to me, I have 2.2 with 10.1 flash, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, does same thing, I can't figure it out!
I am signed in at App store also!

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
I get the same bug of RIO crashing at the first level. Where it should go to the slingshot to start the level it crashes instead. I do have the graphics fix installed and all graphics are fine until the start of the level. Both AngryBirds and AngryBirds Seasons work great with full text after the graphics fix.
I tried RIO with tipstir's ROM and it worked fine, except when the birds are freed a white square flies away not a bird.

I tried another free game of Diner Dash2 - it's working fine on both my restore and tipstir's ROM. But like RIO it refuses to launch without Amazon Appstore.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
I have Amazon account and Amazon MP3, Amazon Store, now Amazon App Market. But I don't have anything loaded everything shutdown except for Android Assistant to free up memory every 10 mins. So I launch AB Rio and the game plays without Amazon App loaded into Memory or showing up on the task bar. So to me you don't need to have the Amazon App Market running. I am 2-8 or 2-9 on the level. This game and the graphics are great. There is some glitches in the game on the telechip side. As I first played the game there wasn't any white boxes it was perfect. Sound no clipping either just smooth playing.

I also have that free 3D Pinball game and it look great on the Coby not issues. AB games are getting better. I like it as you download the game off Amazon I get a quick email telling me thank you for your purchase. Just like they do with Amazon MP3 freebies.

Sheri

Apr 10, 2011
I think i must be missing something; While playing AB Rio, after releasing the birds, am i to do something else while they are "in flight"?? or do i just sit back & watch where they land? I am aware of positioning the sling determines how far they will go.
Thanks!