Angry Birds Rio

Darksyde

Feb 1, 2011
I just acquired this game for my tablet. It installed fine, loads up fine. When I click the first board it loads up, but then just shuts down. Anybody having this issue? Or any idea's of what is causing this?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
YES! Mine is doing the exact same thing on my Elocity A7.
I have uninstalled it and changed browser.Then went back to Amazon app store, downloaded it again, same thing happens every try on 1st click to play game 1?
I have downloaded 2 other games that work fine!
From the Amazon App.Store. Need help from someone on this one.

Last edited:

cliffordtrue

Nov 27, 2010
I just acquired this game for my tablet. It installed fine, loads up fine. When I click the first board it loads up, but then just shuts down. Anybody having this issue? Or any idea's of what is causing this?

Same thing on mine. I can usually get through one level or so before it closes then I can get through another level. Hoping for an update of Angry Birds Rio as when I first loaded Angry Birds it had issues until the first update.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I turned off wi fi, still did not get past the 1 st click on level 1,thanks for the tip anyway.

Darksyde

Feb 1, 2011
tried the wifi trick with no luck. My kids are addicted to this dang game. I have AB and ABS on my tablet and my 'droid phone. I have AB on my PS3 and PC. They love it. I gotta figure this out. lol

Darksyde

Feb 1, 2011
Wierd somehow my kid managed to get through 6 rounds today with no issues. I turn it on get through part of 1 and it crashes. lol

Mar 23, 2011
Yeah, the stability seems kind-of hit-and-miss. It started out well enough, but it still crashes... sometimes. Dunno if that's just 'cause I'm using the Sylvania tablet or if it's an overall problem with the game. Still, most of the time it seems to work out well enough.

cliffordtrue

Nov 27, 2010
Yeah, the stability seems kind-of hit-and-miss. It started out well enough, but it still crashes... sometimes. Dunno if that's just 'cause I'm using the Sylvania tablet or if it's an overall problem with the game. Still, most of the time it seems to work out well enough.

Works great on my HTC Desire phone, but hit and miss on my tablet. The other angry birds games work fine on the tablet though.

Marbieskarb

Feb 2, 2011

I think its with the game because I also have an elocity a7 (dual core tegra 2) and it does the same thing. Turning off the wifi before playing does correct the issue on both, but sometimes its still crashes when I go into the pause menu.

Sent from my A7-040 using Tapatalk