Another Costco Price Drop!

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
I was just at Costco and walked by the Vizio Tablets and saw the price sign... $189!

I thought the Vizio was a good deal at $234 but now I will be headed back with my receipt and walk out with some extra money and what has turned out to be a fantastic deal.

It does make me wonder if they have a newer model on the way already or if they are going the HP route and just trying to sell them off. As long as they continue to support us!

lloydsw

Oct 26, 2011
I was just at Costco and walked by the Vizio Tablets and saw the price sign... $189!

I thought the Vizio was a good deal at $234 but now I will be headed back with my receipt and walk out with some extra money and what has turned out to be a fantastic deal.

It does make me wonder if they have a newer model on the way already or if they are going the HP route and just trying to sell them off. As long as they continue to support us!

if you bought it less than 90 days ago, take your receipt in & get credit for the difference

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Actually, Costco's price drop protection policy is 30 days, not 90. Their return policy on electronics is 90 days.

Jim

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

kdrumm2

Oct 1, 2011
Just came back from Costco and received $100 back. I I had purchased over 45 days earlier and had no trouble. Love Costco service!

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
Any clue on sams club?

Lucas3

Oct 20, 2011
BJ's Wholesale Club just dropped it to $189.99 Wow.

zsir

Sep 1, 2011
Wow.... Had to return/rebuy my first vtab to get the first price drop. I think I'm under the 30 day for this one. they should drop the accessory pack price too. :)

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
Took my receipt back last night and got about $48 back since I purchased it 30 days ago. Vizio tab, cheaper and more features than Kindle Fire!

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Just came back from Costco and received $100 back. I I had purchased over 45 days earlier and had no trouble. Love Costco service!
Yeah, Costco's customer service is the best. (I can think of a certain bookseller that could learn a thing of two from Costco.) But we went back on got price-difference refunds last time they dropped, and I think I've had mine over 60 days, by now, so I'm not going to try it again. Besides: I haven't decided on whether I'm keeping mine, yet.

Jim

FanNo301

Oct 15, 2011
Good question . . . and with a hardware Vizio update, do we get a software upgrade!?

gleas293

Oct 20, 2011
Went to Costco today... they had no problem refunding the difference. Handed over $47 in cash!!

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum[/QUOTE]

Oct 10, 2011
Checked receipt and noticed I have had it for exactly 30 days, the same time Sam's allows for returns on tablets. We headed for Sam's and requested the girl at the service desk refund the difference. She stated price drops are only allowed for 7 days. I explained I was still within my 30 days and if I had to I'd go out to the car, get the unit and return it using that money to buy a new one. She made a quick call to a manager and we walked away with $42 and some change.

dominicv

Aug 27, 2011
Lucky for all you guys.

I bought mine at Walmart, they refused any refund due to price decrease, because of their 7 day policy.

I am now neither a friend of Walmart or Vizio.

I should have bought the Sony instead, ( Live and Learn )

Dom

bill2

Nov 17, 2011
Lucky for all you guys.

I bought mine at Walmart, they refused any refund due to price decrease, because of their 7 day policy.

I am now neither a friend of Walmart or Vizio.

I should have bought the Sony instead, ( Live and Learn )

Dom

You said in another post that you purchased your vtab on September 5th. The vtab priced dropped to $195 at the end of October. That's over a month and a half. Do you honestly expect retailers/manufacturers to issue refunds whenever they drop the price of an item!!!

And I hate to break it to you but Sony also drops their prices occasionally. So I guess when that happens you'll also boycott Sony.