Another newbie for the forum!

Apr 29, 2012
Hello forum admins, mods, guys, and girls,

I have owned my Toshiba Thrive for about 3 months and I love it. Sure everyone has an opinion on it but for me, what I need, and for what I use it more for it is perfect. I am a 36 yr old single father of 2 kids that are my world. I have a huge appitite for electronics (tinkering and/or its programs), my kids and there daily life & activities, and almost anything auto with emphasis on engine building and auto mods! I joined this forum with the intent to acquire as much info and knowledge about my Thrive and its apps. Especially the darkerside of "exploiting" and "tweaking" certain perameters of its operating system and apps! Hope to learn much from you and I will most certainly pass on any of my useful knowledge when applicable. Some useless info too from time to time:D lol!

P.S. excuse me for any misspelling, always has been horrible.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello to you as well, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the forum. It's refreshing to hear from someone who's not only happy with their tablet, but also feels it's perfect for them. It's also nice to hear you're hoping to help folks yourself when you can, that's the way it's supposed to work. Whenever you're ready to start digging deeper into that Thrive, just click this link to the Toshiba Thrive forum. That's where the experts on that tablet can be found and I'm sure they'll give you all the help they can. Enjoy that tablet and the forum!