Another Newbie, from Fife, Scotland

mrsmiggins2u

Feb 19, 2012
Afternoon Everyone,

I have been hanging around this site looking for info for the past week or so and thought it was about time I joined in. I don't own a tablet yet, but I'm just about to order my first one. Please be patient with me if I ask silly obvious questions, I am learning. My son has been showing off his latest Android phone so I thought 'Heyy I'd like something like that ..... but bigger'.

I will try to help others out if I can once I have got the hang of it all.

mm2u

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello mm2u, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to become a member of the forum, and that you're looking forward to being able to help others. That's what makes the forum work.:eek: As you might already know from "hanging around", the best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. Just click that link and you'll be there. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

mrsmiggins2u

Feb 19, 2012
Thank you Spider, I will indeed be checking that out. I've a good idea of what I'm after, just need some 'fine tuning' in the info department and I'll be able to put my order in :) Lots of very very useful information on the forum ... yippppeeee