Another newbie in training with my Android phiremod NookColor

off world

Jun 14, 2011
In my signature, which over time will be correct, I assume now it is in newbie form how I inserted the details by just inserting all the details from the "about tablet" but at least you guys will should know or figure out exactly what I have.

I am new to tablets and Android. I would usually never buy a modded anything, however I work at a tech company and trust a fellow technician and for the price for what it was, seemed to be a good price and so far really enjoy it. How easy it is to just plug the usb in and have the storage drives come right up, video quality A+ and the strong wlan is great.

I paid 275.00

• Nook Color
  • Industriell Easel case | Which I love, really gives the unit the modern look it deserves.
  • 16GB SD card
  • protective layer on the screen
I may have paid too much, even so I am very happy with it and I don't regret this buy whatsoever, I have been using this now for 5 months, lol and now finally I am looking to get more depth with it. Currently I have been using it for media, internet. I have browsed through a lot of the settings and I like how detail you can get with almost every function.

I am here now to really learn and unleash the power of this tablet and master it over time.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sounds like you did O.K. For the price of a new one plus tax, you also got the case, SD and screen protector. And it's already modded. Welcome to the forum.

off world

Jun 14, 2011
Thanks.. I left the modded part not in the [body] but in the sig.. yeah, being phiremod v6.1. lol it came with software, apps & games, I still haven't loaded not even one yet but I intend to start doing so.. my first plan is too get a very customized layout to my own and see what is out to do it with to make a very functional yet clean look however it looks good now. I just haven't looked into what my options were yet. oh ya about the software, thousands of apps, so many I don't even know what is good or what, I have to assume, some or a lot of just so so apps out of the bunch, another reason why I haven't even checked that out yet.

Clay

May 2, 2011
Welcome...phiremod 6.3 is amazing so try it out...you will not regret it.

Sent from my phiremod for Nook using Android Tablet Forum