Another Newbie.

Daniel120201

Feb 15, 2012
Hi I am Daniel from Malta.I help on the telchips forum.Can you do an unanswered option.This a great forum.Thanks for creating it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Daniel, welcome to Android Tablets. It's nice to have you here as a member of the forum. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the term "unanswered option". Let me know what it is and I'll try to answer your question. Enjoy the forum!

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Me too, seem not sure about "unanswered option" and cant find any question from your blog signature too.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I think maybe he means an answered/unanswered thread option to see if the thread resolved a posted issue? Just a guess.

Welcome Daniel from Malta and be sure to let us know if we answered your question ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mark, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your Sanei n10 tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of company there.