Another newbie

SAElmer60

Jan 1, 2012
While I've been lurking around trying to learn, I'm now finally ready to "come out" and admit I bought a el'cheapo A13 7".

While I understand "you get what you paid for" at this price point - it is never-the-less a learning tool for those of us trying to keep up with technology.

I'm using it as a eReader and Solitare game machine, and it performs above expectations. WiFi has been 100% and the Apps I've loaded have all worked just fine. It read the full 32GB mircoSD card and accepted my wireless mouse via the USB OTG connector.

I read lots of "bashing" about these machines, and I guess maybe I "just don't get it". I'm not going to root it or expect it to perform above it's design - so isn't it OK to admit I have it? And maybe even ask some simple questions about use/operation?

I hope so. Now, maybe I can ask which forum I should be watching, and what technical spec's I need to know about my machine to focus my attention - e.g. I have no clue as to the brand.

TIA
Elmer

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Elmer, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets and that you're happy with your tablet just as it is. That's not something to be ashamed of, it shows you were smart enough to buy a tablet that does what you want it to right out of the box and it's meeting your realistic expectations. If you have any questions specific to your tablet, just click this link to the Allwinner A10 Based tablet forum and you'll be magically transported there. Continue to enjoy that new tablet and the forum!