Another newbie

dewbra

Aug 18, 2012
Hi everyone glad I came across this site, as can see I'm going to need all the help I can get with my Sony tablet S. By the way am from New Zealand.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi dewbra and welcome to the forum....I haven't seen SPIDER around today, he is usually the one welcoming all the new members.I believe is at the gym trying to put some muscles on those arms/legs of his.....he heard that spider ladies like to be hugged by Spiders with big arms!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi dewbra, congratulations on your new Sony tablet S and welcome to the forum. Any time you need information or help specific to your tablet, just click this link to the Sony Tablet S forum and start a thread there asking your question. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I believe is at the gym trying to put some muscles on those arms/legs of his

A funny thing happened on my way to the gym this morning, I picked up a new motorcycle. Since it was a great day for riding, I never made it to the gym, but the lady spiders will be pleased to know that wrestling a 600 pound bike around is a good way to build up those arms and legs. So I got a workout after all, and it was a lot more fun than the gym would have been.:cool: