another one bites the dust

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
I would be PO'd, that's awful. I hope you do get at least the one back. That sucks =(

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
[email protected] emailed me back this morning =) They said they are forwarding the email I sent them to the rma department and gave me another phone number I could use- 954-929-4446 with directions to press option 4 to get through to the repair department. I will give it 2 more days for the rma department to get in touch with us (48 hours after they receive the forward) then call that number and press option 4.

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
I called today the new number I was given. Was given the same old message (except this one says 9am to 5:30pm est. so the site says 9-5, at least one message says 9-6 and now one that says 9-5:30) at the end of the message it says if you know your parties extension press it now. there were no options so I pressed 4 anyways. It range for a while then said "the person at the extension 7007 is not available".... not sure how 4=7007 but whatever. I'll try again tomorrow before opening another ticket. I'm thinking about filing with the bb (even though they are pretty worthless in most cases as the company just has to respond with some thing lying or not to get an a and their report on this company shows they have been worthless in resolving anything.) but it might do something I guess. I just want them to uphold their warranty and fix a tablet that crapped out after 13 days, come one now- this shouldn't be so much of a hassel.

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
Well, good news- We finally got a hold of someone. They said they had emailed us on the 14th.... no email. Refused to just give us the info verbally (despite us being able to verify everything). Resends the email, nothing. Finally ask him to verify the email he's sending it to. Wrong email.

Now mind you most of my communication has been through email.... the same email and my email is the letters of my full first name sans 2 and the first letter of my last name @ etc...com. The first letter of my last name is L. They have my name right there. The whole email was in lower case (ever single letter), but for some reason they decided that the last letter was in upper case instead of the lower case the rest of the email was written in and instead of being the L was I- even though literally within an inch of it on the paper is my full name which is clearly the first part of the email and my last name right next to it.....

Anyways.... so we have an rma number and address, will be shipping out asap with tracking and signed delivery confirmation. I'll also be taking pictures of packaging and etc to document because it has a note about improper packaging voiding the warranty.....